24x7 ATM Service
As a part of offering electronic Banking services to the Customers Shri Veershaiv Bank has entered into ATM sharing arrangement with NPCI-NFS for Rupay Debit Cum ATM Card. The NFS network with NPCI has 83 Member Banks and 208 sub member banks and covers more than 1,82,000 ATMs across India.
Facilities on ATM and Shared ATM Network
- Insert ATM Card into the card slot of ATM Machine with Insert Arrow positioned upwards to the thumb.
- Collect cash immediately from the cash slot when cash is presented.
- Remember to take the card from the slot when the card is ejected out.
- Change the Default Pin immediately after receipt of the ATM card.
- Contact Branch Manager or ATM support or Call Centre if any assistance is required.
- Report immediately to ATM support Numbers or Branch if card is lost.
- Verify the Pass Book for transactions made.
- Do not keep PIN and Card together.
- Do not reveal your PIN to anyone else.
- Do not write your PIN on the backside of the card.
- Do not reveal your PIN through SMS / Email etc.
- Do not dispose slips and bank mails without destroying.
- Do not allow yourself to be distracted in any way while using the ATM.
- Do not litter the Cabin.
- Do not wear Helmet when you are entering in to the ATM cabin.
- Do not take Help from third person for carrying out ATM transaction.
- Do not make transaction if anything strange or suspicious about ATM machine or ATM Cabin.
- Do not give your Card Number or PIN to any third person asking for the details over Phone or mail or purported to be calling on Behalf of the Bank.
Shri Veershaiv Co-op. Bank RuPay Debit cum ATM Card offers Secure, Easy and Convenient way to do transaction on ATM and POS anywhere in India. Shri Veershaiv Co-op Bank RuPay Debit cum ATM card comes with daily transaction limit of Rs. 20,000/- for Saving account and Rs.350,000/- for current account at ATM and POS. Customers can use their RuPay Debit card to shop, dine , pay bills across various Merchant Establishments.